Saturday, May 9, 2009

Bug Fest!

We've tested out the Navislamia finally and it's incredible! You can actually feel the differences to play it now compared to last time where I'd have to admit...I normally stop playing once I'm in the main town. But guess what we got during our testing...

Yes, empty string for the NPC name, quest description unfinished...omg...

Lancelot...what are you talking...? JP should be used sparingly... wha...?

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME?! I DON'T WANT TO GET CURSED IN THE SHIP!!

Overlapping words in party menu...and yes! Getting killed by the cursed High Priest Emmanuel Raymond... it's painful trying to solo him and guess what? For a trainee island boss, he drops Rank 2 items. woohoo! Yeah...see that heart shaped thing there? That's my heart shaped loot pet! Now everyone can get it from quest! Yipee!

Everything looks much nicer isn't? Even the background music is good, giving you the mood and boost to actually play! Oh yeah...the bgm to the Ghost Ship...I'm not telling...Try playing in the Ghost Ship in the middle of the night.

Here's something for the break!

No comments:

Post a Comment