Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Temple of The Ancient !

I'm in! I'm in the Temple of the Ancient finally! and I died suddenly... -.-

(Entrance of the Temple from the inside)

Forgotten to change my level and those mobs are so friggin' high level and...what?! Two stars?! Wow...that's some nice dragons over there... Heeeeyyy, what do we have there? Mini Likirus? Ouch! That hurts!! Where am I heading to...? I'm lost !

(Routes toward the Dungeon Boss)

Is that really, really necessary? So many bodyguard when you are heavily armored? And look! You can even summon someone bigger than you to help and protect you!

(Betrayal with Ancient Keeper behind)

Now that is so not fair and... and... look at what you are holding?!

(Betrayal on the left and Ancient Keeper on the right)

Wait...where's the exit ? I've to kill you both to get out here?! OMG!

(Exit route with Ancient Keeper blocking there and Betrayal on top)

Lemme out of here!! *screams for help*

No comments:

Post a Comment