Thursday, May 7, 2009

Guild Choreography Event Winners!

Congratulations! After tons of head scratching and hair pulling and throwing paper cups and rubbish at each other and going after each others throat (with the new [GM]Executor slightly out of place since he is new after all, LOL!), we have finally decided on the winner for this event! Drum roll please~!

tA-DA!! Announcing, for White Dragon server, the winner guild is Betrayal Guild and for the Cerberus server, Akatsuki Guild !! Congratulations!

Check out the videos for their performance and to the winning guild, hope you enjoy the music we picked for you! Haha!

Betrayal Guild


Akatsuki Guild


Seriously and personally, I liked this two guild performance but [GM]Messiah keeps wanting Wild Seven performance and I managed to brainwash [GM]Executor to vote with me and I got what I wanted =p No offense to W7 guilds, your performance is good but I still liked Betrayal's one best HaHa!!

P/S: Video is too friggin' big to cover the side bars -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment