Thursday, July 9, 2009

MMORPG, Scientist Target?

A friend provided this article to me and the moment i read the comments about the article, I'm totally baffled by it. Seriously, as a player and a GM myself, I understand the feelings of other players toward this professor but then again, on the other hand, the professor does nothing wrong as well. What the heck, if you want to know what I meant, go ahead and read this yourself. I'm totally lost at words to comment about this.

Something to share around with other players around. Check it out :

http://bannable-offenses.blogspot.com/2009/07/this-is-science.html

http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2009/07/loyola_university_professor_be.html

But my only thoughts, what the heck, true enough as what the blogger wrote, Does the scientist really has nothing else to study on other than us? I am amazed. If you say a psychologist or something trying to study a gamer attitude or something, I'd understand that...but...this? I just went, "Wow..."

No comments:

Post a Comment